Week 5 - Vikings: Skolfarg The Secondary

Started by MDS, October 01, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Maybe the defense actually does some defending this week, the offensive line doesn't shtein the bed, and we get Sproles chants. That would be nice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Eagles have an 80% chance of winning this game because kirk cousins.

Eagles_Legendz

Diomedes

Yep.  And now that he's playing for a good team....

LOSS
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

that statue would be a better defender than jalen mills

BOOM

funny joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

More playing time for Bennett then, who was complaining-not-complaining this week about being on the field less in Philly than he was in Seattle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.