The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

still mad early but these idiot maga cbb only fans cant say the nba is predictable this year

and the dubs are struggling with the clips
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

when kawhi is in the zone like tonight it's the prettiest thing to watch other than steph.

wish he had even the tiniest bit of a personality.

QB Eagles

Somehow he didn't even have a personality while going on an unprecedented vendetta against his own team.

Geowhizzer

Todd, as someone who has worked in journalism, what was your take on the Sheridan piece today?

For those that didn't see it.

Rome

Haha.  It's been roundly ridiculed as gutter trash and rightly so.  The NYDN is fish wrap.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 17, 2019, 08:25:14 PM
Todd, as someone who has worked in journalism, what was your take on the Sheridan piece today?

For those that didn't see it.

2019 for you. you can poke about 1000 holes in this story...there might be some truths but there are a number of verifiably false things in the story. a lot of lazy things, too. sheridan is not plugged into the sixers and everything he is getting is like 5th hand or just silly media chatter.

i have no idea how this was approved by anyone at the dn but in this day it doesnt really matter. just put shtein out there, see what sticks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quotethe organization needed to consider trading Simmons because the youngster was simply not coachable, and was a regular-season player annually exposed in the playoffs.

lol he knows simmons was a rookie last year right?

i'm sure there's a shred of truth to this because I don't think brett is a great coach but that reads like a gossip rag.  brett lost the team after jimmy trade but before harris trade...so definitely specifically during those few weeks. what.

phattymatty

my god that lillard game winner was an all timer.

Don Ho

Last night was just simply nuts.  That Blazers ending and that Sharks/Golden Knights game 7 OT thriller made for a great night of sports.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

donovan mitchell is hot trash.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 24, 2019, 10:11:21 AM
my god that lillard game winner was an all timer.

I can report that after last night, Portland is actually paying attention to basketball. You wouldn't even know soccer season started already.

ice grillin you

Durant is out of his god damn mind

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2019, 11:41:40 PM
Durant is out of his god damn mind

He's been fake tough guy lately but JFC he was on tonight

I made the bartender flip it over from the Astros game so I could watch

ice grillin you

cant really put into words how good cj mcollum has been today....glaciers of ice in his veins