Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2019, 08:11:10 PM
Let's get real... you don't score after the first quarter, you don't win football games.

especially in the dome

defense was fantastic

foles wasn't
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

there's a reason the last four QB's left are elite

if Carson is healthy he's one of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Cthulhu

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2019, 08:28:32 PM
there's a reason the last four QB's left are elite

if Carson is healthy he's one of them
my one major problem with wentz this past season is that he seemed to only look for Ertz. it was all Ertz. It's as though they are 'Too' close off the field that Wentz relies on him too much.
I kept hearing that it was becuase Ertz was the only one that was getting open, but you could see games where Alshon was getting frustrated becuase he was not targeted. enter foles. ball gets passed around more.

Rome

We had that.  We lost.  shtein happens.  Go Eagles.

Cthulhu

Quote from: Rome on January 13, 2019, 08:46:19 PM
We had that.  We lost.  shtein happens.  Go Eagles.
yep.
nobody expected us to be up the fourteen, have the momentum, and shut the crowd up. let alone that early in the game. we let it slip through our hands.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

farging iceholes giving Jeffrey shtein on SM should die screaming in an acid bath.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 13, 2019, 07:55:43 PM
The defensive passivity they played with after going up two scores was farging disgusting.

youre free to kill jimmy for some certain 3rd down calls but all in all they gave up 20 points to a top 5 all time qb on the road with josh hawkins (is this a person?) logging like 60% of the snaps. this is amazing. oh and THEIR BEST PLAYER was hurt for most of the game.

what will bug me to no end is the snap with 201. yeah they actually had alshon open but you were not only playing the saints you were playing the clock there. scoring with 145 left is just another way to lose. they need to score with under 25 seconds. after the first down run i thought thats what they were going for.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

First int where Foles under threw Ertz
Fake Punt
Brandon Graham not falling on the fumble

Huge plays.  Birds go up 17-0, 21-0, 24-7, got to feel pretty damn good.

This one was on the offense.  Foles just looked overwhelmed after Q1

Considering how bad and inexperienced this secondary is, Cox busted up, zesty LB's, holding Brees to 20 points was damn impressive.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

It was a fitting end to the season.  The better team won.

A couple weeks ago I was preparing to face the legacy of following a Super Bowl victory by failing to even finish .500.  Instead, they managed 9-7, a wild card berth, and a playoff win. 

I'm okay with it.   

Now I just pray the Chiefs lose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

In the past, there would have been swearing and the possibility of a broken remote.

Yesterday, there was basically a shrug and an "Oh, well."

Maturity?  Tired from getting older?  Super Bowl lessened angst?  Maybe a mix of all three to some degree.

Cthulhu

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 14, 2019, 07:12:32 AM
In the past, there would have been swearing and the possibility of a broken remote.

Yesterday, there was basically a shrug and an "Oh, well."

Maturity?  Tired from getting older?  Super Bowl lessened angst?  Maybe a mix of all three to some degree.

erm.... no.

wrong, wrong, wrong. you suck.