Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Munson on November 06, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
Some from Glacier NP...the weather was rough, we were there the first few days of July and at one point found ourselves walking and driving through a snow/sleet storm. Around this time I figured out how to use the manual shutter speed on my camera, made for some cool pics with the extremely blue water.

Very nice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Olympic National Park....TONS of wildlife here. I saw more bald eagles here in roughly a one day span than the rest of my life combined (not counting zoos). We saw two coyotes on Hurricane Ridge, on a hill across from the parking lot, and another one when we back country hiked/camped to the wilderness coast of Olympic. We camped on the furthest western point in the US, Cape Alava, where the beach pictures are from. Also saw a ton of seals on the rocks out in the water.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

First attempts at some editing using a free trial of lightroom...I've lightly edited in the Nikon uploading app, stuff like sharpening and increasing the saturation, and on these two pictures I think I posted those edited ones in that app before....but never did this before with some of the more in depth tools so not sure if it's overdone or if it's even what I was going for. But I wanted the color to pop more. The first two are edited, the next two are the originals:

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds