Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

If Foles even survives this game he's probably going to retire and live out his churchy downhome dream.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

If he has back issues the worst thing you can do is sit him a plane for two 6-hour flights.

The season is over anyway.  I'd start Sudfeld.  See what he's got since BDN is gonezo next year.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

wentz from questionable to doubtful to out in like 24 hours

wonder what happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

It's victim shaming, not blaming.  Get it straight, Bella Abzug. 

EJ72

I don't know, you guys did fine last year with Foles. Dallas is supposedly a lock to win the division but I've seen them fade away in December many times over the years. Even if Dallas does win the division, I don't see a deep playoff run, too many flaws.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

this game has to set some sort of all time record for biggest discrepancy between the uniforms

MDS

the real victory will be not making america turn this game off by 930
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
this game has to set some sort of all time record for biggest discrepancy between the uniforms

But it is nice to see two teams who have helmets that don't match their jerseys in an way.

ice grillin you

just terrible play selection....why would you run up the middle on 1 and 2 against a team who has no secondary

General_Failure

Why does it sound like there's someone jerking off into a tin can on this broadcast?