Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Speaking of Carmichael, it's about time Harold administer the behind the wood shed beat down.

I ripped into my local USC contingent of classmates the past few days about what a disaster #17 has been.  They're are all shocked by Agholor's performance.  I for one will not lie, I was so ecstatic when they drafted him.  Albeit his college career was by no means off the charts I was still pumped.  This has been just awful witnessing his continued demise.  Sunday was the last straw.  He needs to sit for a bit and figure out what the hell he's doing.  Probably to late as all signs are pointing to this guy just isn't very good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lets take a stroll down memory lane to some freezing cold takes on this gem of a pick

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PMI like it. Thankfully it wasn't Fisher

Quote from: Rome on April 30, 2015, 10:37:41 PMNice, safe, smart pick. He's just the sort of receiver that Chip loves and he's got impeccable character too.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2015, 11:25:10 PMim fine with the pick

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2015, 11:20:09 PMWell let's be real - he's a good player. He's not awful and will help them win. Needed a wideout badly too.

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 30, 2015, 11:24:04 PMI'm not upset about the pick.

Quote from: AshishPatel81 on May 01, 2015, 12:47:02 AMIt's a solid pick.

Quote from: SD on May 01, 2015, 07:10:52 AMOverall I like the pick

Quote from: hunt on May 01, 2015, 08:19:45 AMnothing to complain about here.

Quote from: Rome on May 01, 2015, 07:51:18 AMHe's a good fit for the system and he's going to be a solid pro.  Not sure what there is to complain about here

Quote from: hunt on May 01, 2015, 08:19:45 AM
nothing to complain about here.

Quote from: Zanshin on May 01, 2015, 09:32:58 AM
completely understandable pick.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

For future reference, if the biggest praise J can muster is "he's not awful", you're dealing with a bust.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2016, 03:22:32 PM
For future reference, if the biggest praise J can muster is "he's not awful", you're dealing with a bust.

Yeah I mean he was good in college. They needed a wideout. No reason to think he was a mental midget with stone hands

ice grillin you

funny thing about agholor is chip put intelligence first and always ahead of talent when drafting and this cat dont even know how to lineup properly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2016, 07:52:42 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Yeah I mean he was good in college.

everyone is good in college or you dont get drafted that high

PhillyPhreak54

That's mostly true

but did he show anything at USC to lead us to believe he was this zesty?

ice grillin you

i thought his athleticism was vanilla....but no i didnt think hed be a brain dead drop machine

MDS

i enjoyed going through that to find the awful takes

anyone have any other requests? i will include myself, but for this one the only thing i did was correct havas on something (shocking, i know)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2016, 08:05:41 PM
i enjoyed going through that to find the awful takes

theres not a single awful take in there

the most anyone jerked off was that hed be a solid pro which was totally justifiable

hbionic

You're all wrong. Agholor is a great learner. He has the best teacher in dropping balls in Matthews. Proves how smart he really is.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

I hope he doesn't take lessons from Brandon Graham on how to have a long, unproductive career.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

K so the point here is to make people look dumb for giving meh it's fine takes which were actually less complimentary than most draftniks who thought where he was picked was correct?   Ohhhh ok good work.