Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I like it. Thankfully it wasn't Fisher

ice grillin you

QuoteDraft Projection
Round 2

Sources Tell Us
"Right off the bat, his draft value has a ceiling because he's a slot receiver. At least that is how I see it. I don't think he has the speed to get open outside. He's a good value in the middle rounds, though, because of his return=game potential." -- NFC South scout

NFL Comparison
Ryan Broyles

Bottom Line
Intelligent, instinctive receiver with an advanced feel for getting himself open against zone coverage and off man. Play speed doesn't match timed speed. Needs to force cornerbacks to respect him over the top.. Agholor's best position could be working from the slot as a reliable possession receiver who can step right into the punt-returner job on Day 1.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Nice, safe, smart pick.  He's just the sort of receiver that Chip loves and he's got impeccable character too.

Eagaholic

I still can't believe he drafted a PAC 12 guy though

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

im just glad hes really intelligent and has impeccable character cause that wins tons of football games

PhillyPhreak54

Well let's be real - he's a good player. He's not awful and will help them win. Needed a wideout badly too.

Eagles_Legendz

Risk / reward.  Perriman has a higher ceiling and lower floor.  I'd still have wanted him there but I'm not upset about the pick.

ice grillin you

im fine with the pick...but i wish chip would just say he was the best player on their board and move on...i cant take hearing him drone on and on about how hard of a worker he is and how intelligent he is and how versatile he is

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2015, 11:25:10 PM
im fine with the pick...but i wish chip would just say he was the best player on their board and move on

he did
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2015, 11:34:59 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2015, 11:25:10 PM
im fine with the pick...but i wish chip would just say he was the best player on their board and move on

he did

no he didnt...he went forever about hard work and intelligence...blah blah blah

MDS

QuoteKelly: Agholor was the best player available who fit our system. We were excited that he was still there
i also specifically heard him say he was their highest guy on the board.....i watched the whole presser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

When you run the best system, it stands to reason that players who fit the system are automatically the best players.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2015, 11:38:30 PM
QuoteKelly: Agholor was the best player available who fit our system. We were excited that he was still there
i also specifically heard him say he was their highest guy on the board.....i watched the whole presser

you missed the part i said about moving on

Quote from: General_Failure on April 30, 2015, 11:39:51 PM
When you run the best system, it stands to reason that players who fit the system are automatically the best players.

lol...exactly

ice grillin you

just looked it up

agohlar played one game in college vs chip and went for 6-162-1 (td went for 76 yards)