Jerruh's on the phone now.

hbionic

:-D

For a second, I wanted this guy.

Crazy is crazy I guess.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 05, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
Aldon Smith, who seems to suffer from both sociopathy and one of the lowest IQs in the history of the NFL, threw his fiancee around a room, bit her, and escaped through a window. He is currently a fugitive from the law, but still posting on social media.

The Raiders have just released this moron.

Get.

SD needs a player on the team he can relate to.

QB Eagles

Becoming increasingly irrelevant because I can't imagine him being allowed to play football in the future, but Aldon Smith just got arrested for contacting his former fiancee yet again.

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on March 23, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I hope she is hot.

Not by NFL standards, a lot of makeup and silicone going on. Looks more like a groupie than someone who is wifable. But this is dumbass Aldon Smith we are talking about here. They were only together for like three months.

QB Eagles

Trevone Boykin says his girlfriend "has fabricated a story and I am suffering the consequences."

The police then reviewed Boykin's own home security footage, which showed him beating the shtein out of her, and decided to arrest him.

General_Failure

I can't believe that bitch CGI'd up some bullshtein to ruin him like this. I thought she really loved him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Don't you hate it when bitches break their own jaw and lay in a puddle of their blood just to make you look bad?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Zanshin on March 29, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
Don't you hate it when bitches break their own jaw and lay in a puddle of their blood just to make you look bad?

To be fair, when she woke up he did clean her up and take her to the hospital. When the hospital separated them to ask questions, he ran away. I'm sure he was just late for an appointment or something.

General_Failure

He didn't know she'd set him up, so he went out looking for the real culprit.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Yeah, and they don't like it when you miss those mandated anger management classes.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 23, 2018, 03:00:04 PM
Becoming increasingly irrelevant because I can't imagine him being allowed to play football in the future, but Aldon Smith just got arrested for contacting his former fiancee yet again.

Aaaaaand again.

SD

Tomahawk

Bitches be crazy even when they're dudes