Josh McCown, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 17, 2019, 10:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

This puts a kink in my 53 roster worksheet.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I can't believe McCown's going to be a Super Bowl MVP.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

He is utter garbage.  Kaepernick must be asking for the moon at this point. 

General_Failure

Well that and he doesn't want to be a backup.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

he's said he will be a back up but he wants a chance to compete for a starting job...obviously Philly doesn't offer that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

If that's what he's asking for, then no team offers that. No one is having a guy compete for a starting job who hasn't played since 2016, and he was a marginal starter even then.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 17, 2019, 01:02:26 PM
If that's what he's asking for, then no team offers that. No one is having a guy compete for a starting job who hasn't played since 2016, and he was a marginal starter even then.

if he wasnt blackballed he easily could have competed for a starting job on a handful of teams this year....and that doesnt even count 2017 and 2018

MDS

how bad is clayton thorson that theyre digging up this guy's dead body
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I was all in on Kap before they drafted Wentz.  Thought he obviously fit into what Chip was trying to do here and even Pederson. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

wentz being the franchise aside...i think he would have worked as well...obviously you are not going to sign him three weeks before a season starts but it would have been interesting to see him go thru a whole offseason with the team

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2019, 07:44:22 PM
how bad is clayton thorson that theyre digging up this guy's dead body

This is a sad state of affairs.  Seriously, this like signing Kyle Oreton or talking Sanchise out of retirement.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the worst part about clayton thorson is not clayton thorson its that they wasted a 5th round pick on a guy that isnt going to make it thru a single training camp when they have had 10 picks in the last two drafts....that just cant happen...not every player is going to make it but taking a long shot developmental qb was really dumb