Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I loved looney tunes but never thought of this dude until it was posted

smeags

I assume you havent seen Looney Tunes in years as they are no doubt banned in Texas, especially that crossdressing rabbit. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

https://youtu.be/0KpkLVFzUzE
zesty video I took yesterday when walking out to grab the mail.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hunt

this hawk was in my yard when i came home for lunch a couple weeks ago.  based on the pile of pigeon feathers he's in, he just had lunch as well.  really cool seeing one this close up.
when i got too close, he flew off carrying what was left of the pigeon.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Tomahawk

You don't have guns? Or were you able to shoot it down before he flew too far away

smeags

Yeah lets kill the one thing that preys on a rat with wings, aka pigeon.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Paddled out to the southern end of the Susquehanna flats last week for some afternoon topwater action.  On the way back I came across an Osprey who had a fresh meal.  The eagles figured it was easier to steal than catch their own.  'Merica 

https://youtu.be/BcquwNRgC9w

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

nice.

I'll have to post the pics I got from florida. went on a swamp ride - saw many gators and a bald eagle. man, still impressed by their size when you see them close up.

ice grillin you

dood post em up!

no chance I could find a picture of a bald eagle or alligator on the internet...at least not a close up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Nice Smeags. 

What is this Internet? 

smeags

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 05, 2016, 12:16:19 PM

What is this Internet?

I heard somewhere its a place where fat white guys can be condescending dbags and act like the moral authority for all. none of that around here though.

:yay

Munson

Was at the Bronx Zoo yesterday, and the iphone live picture thing came in handy. This is definitely something I wouldn't have gotten otherwise unless I was recording right at the right moment. live picture is definitely tailor made to create internet gifs.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Lol...nice.  Is that Lively stamp down in the corner on all of your pics?  Kind of a fleshpop move by Apple if it is. 

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 04, 2016, 12:38:55 AM
Lol...nice.  Is that Lively stamp down in the corner on all of your pics?  Kind of a fleshpop move by Apple if it is.

It's only when I take one of the live pictures and turn it into a gif or movie....there's a few different apps that do it, lively was the first one I found. Been experimenting with others to see if they work better, but a few of them tag the pic with their name as well
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds