The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah it was a zesty pass but if embiid's arms weren't 7 feet long it would have been fine. lol at coach calling that up for them. bulls players were pissed as hell unless you think they were acting.

MDS

so just so i understand the bulls were trying when they came back from 18 down in 1Q...trying when levine hit the 3...not trying during the inbound/foul...then trying during the last shot? or was that intentionally missed?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

pretty amazing coaching by hoiberg, made it seem so real. perfect game actually.

MDS

better actors:

the bulls players or the florida high school teens
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 23, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
so just so i understand the bulls were trying when they came back from 18 down in 1Q...trying when levine hit the 3...not trying during the inbound/foul...then trying during the last shot? or was that intentionally missed?

one player threw the inbound pass when the game mattered most...ten players played in the game when it didnt matter as much

when there are betting scandals teams dont go out miss every shot on purpose and lose the game by a shutout....they throw the game in the most crucial spots

i dont think theres any question valentine threw that ball away on purpose i watched every aspect of it like 50 times last night...it was clear to me...but you may not agree thats fine...what you need to know tho is how games are thrown....that shouldnt need to be explained

and actually while not as egregious as the inbound pass or subsequent foul the last play by portis was pretty pathetic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if alex jones was a sports host you would definitely listen

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 23, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
if alex jones was a sports host you would definitely listen

Alex Jones makes up fake shtein I watched something that happened

MDS

you watched something that happened and created an alternate reality for it that fit your narrative

thats the jones gameplan

ice grillin you

yeah so did you and im not even sure you watched it much less replayed it 50 times like i did

MDS

i watched it once. i did not watch it 50 times like some lunatic putting together his 9/11 youtube building 7 video

SD

That low groan you were hearing when Covey jacked a 3 is slowly turning into a boo

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on February 24, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
That low groan you were hearing when Covey jacked a 3 is slowly turning into a boo

crowd was booing him pretty hard in the first half

phattymatty

Chams saying that Illy bout to come back after Hawks buy him out

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on February 25, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
Chams saying that Illy bout to come back after Hawks buy him out

adding guys that can make shots....defense is elite when jo is on the floor...bryco looking for more buckets btwn belinelli and ersan two guys who literally cant do anything but shoot

MDS

apparently lebron's people were indeed AT malvern prep last week

not lebron himself. his agent's assistant or something. speculate away.