igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i cant fargin stand bobby portis.

SD

Ben Simmons...clutch free throws

Holy shtein what a last 5 seconds

phattymatty

wow what a win. steal by jo and two FTs by ben. that was money.

MDS

no idea how they pulled that out

jojo rim protection against portis saved the game...got there just in time to mess up portis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2018, 10:31:07 PM
no idea how they pulled that out

chicago is tanking.....that in bounds pass by valentine was one of the most obvious tanks ive ever seen...hoiberg actually called a timeout to run that...they got their career nights from two different young guys and then were like ok that's enough lets settle down now and get this loss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

MDS

CONSPIRACY

the bulls are taking, sure, but denzel valentine doesnt care about ping pong balls. maybe he just sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

theres sucks and then theres what he did...hes not soft or dumb hes an izzo disciple....that inbounds pass was the laziest softest thing ive ever seen....he just wasnt there or trying

MDS

if you think players are intentionally losing then stop watching the game....theres no point

teams are putting inferior products on the court in an effort to lose games but the players on the court are trying. otherwise why are we here.

ice grillin you

because a higher draft pick is more important than a february win versus the sixers

they clearly werent trying to lose until the end when they could directly effect the outcome...players arent going to tank a whole game because they have futures to worry about...but an inbound pass at the end and an inexplicable foul after that?...sure

also it very well may have been directed by hoiberg in the timeout