The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

QB Eagles

I took the bait and listened to the podcast.

Probably my worst 15 minutes as a Philly fan since the Super Bowl. Giving Pompey a job writing at the paper was bad enough. Not sure why the Inquirer brand wants to be associated with a horribly produced, horrible audio quality podcast of a monotone guy making shtein up and blowing a trainer. Plus it's super boring. This podcast is only for when you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for Sixers content.

SD

SD

Officiating is horrible tonight. Awful lob pass by wop then Ben gets pickpocketed by Wade

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

still not high on BC but picking up belly nelly without giving up anything was a great move. at least someone to pick up the slack when roco goes on a 12 game cold streak.

phattymatty

I have no idea what these ridiculous ratings mean but they say the Sixers have a better shot of winning the title than the Celtics so I like it.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-nba-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

hunt

what are you guys' thoughts on jojo participating in all star weekend after sitting out wed night's game with an ankle & still being iffy on playing back to backs? 
i think it's bullsheet...and not just because i went to wed night's game & found out in warmups that he wasn't playing.  :(
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

i think it'll be good for him to get some all-star minutes but stay the f away from that rising stars garbage.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on February 16, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
what are you guys' thoughts on jojo participating in all star weekend after sitting out wed night's game with an ankle & still being iffy on playing back to backs? 
i think it's bullsheet...and not just because i went to wed night's game & found out in warmups that he wasn't playing.  :(

he shouldnt even go....but that would be an awful look for the franchise and would reverberate with potential free agents....sixers are basically handcuffed

however the leap of faith they put forward in giving him that deal should 100% keep him out of any non all star game activities
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteAll-Star media question: "If you see an attractive female, what's your go-to pickup line?" Joel Embiid: "Who wants to sex The Process?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

haha i saw that earlier. if i didn't already love him that's one of my favorite phrases ever.

phattymatty

oh no jj what is you doing.  i feel like this was just him getting tongue tied but maybe he just let it slip. ragardless he is getting killed today.

https://streamable.com/rfjc6

Rome

The internet really is a Chinese Fire Drill. 

MDS

speaking of chinks there was a new years celebration thing at 12th and wash today and a bunch of brothas were wearing the dragon costumes and dancing

i was confused
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.