Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The kid is what, 14? He should be on cloud nine just for being in the Masters, he couldn't have had huge expectations about how he would finish. Presumably he'll still be alive for many more of these tournaments. If he got visibly upset, I'd assume he's some kind of budding sociopath like Bobby Fischer. Especially since if he got the penalty, the odds are good that he really was slow as hell and got warned a bunch beforehand.

Rome

Tiger Woods hit a shot awhile ago that defies description.   Absolute perfection that turned into a total disaster in the span of a tenth of a second. 

Golf.

ice grillin you

jason day just bumped the kid off the cut line
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

best weekend of tv

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 12, 2013, 07:06:03 PM
Tiger Woods hit a shot awhile ago that defies description.   Absolute perfection that turned into a total disaster in the span of a tenth of a second. 

Golf.

Yeah, saw that.  Like Faldo said "He hit the flag stick, nothing wrong at all with that shot"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

He's still in unless Day birdies the 18th.

Edit - sorry - 17 or 18.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on April 12, 2013, 07:10:46 PM
best weekend of tv

if tiger is in it...which thank god he is

otherwise completely unwatchable

Don Ho

So are they going to change the Champions Tour entry age to 40?  These fricken kids playing in these majors get younger every year.  14 years old and playing Augusta.  shtein, man.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Was that long?

You've got to be kidding me.

Silence...

You've got to be fargING kidding me...

- Tiger on 18

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2013, 07:12:41 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 12, 2013, 07:10:46 PM
best weekend of tv

if tiger is in it...which thank god he is

otherwise completely unwatchable

Could not agree more.  There are some great golfers out there but unless the 14 year old had made some kind of miraculous run, if Tiger's not within striking distant, not a whole lot of interest.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Tiger wins and then shoots the finge at his haters at the jacket ceremony

ice grillin you

if he does win he should bring a pimp crown to put on while hes being dressed in the jacket

PhillyPhreak54

hahaha that would be awesome.

And the women non-sports fans will be disgusted that a philanderer won. A lady in the hoagie shop I was at for lunch saw him on the screen and was like "omg that guy is such a pig".

Btw the hoagie joint was pretty damn good. It's called Jersey Mike's and their Italian was as close as I've had away from home. Fresh cut cold cuts while you wait, oil and vinegar and hot pepper relish. The bread was good too.

Down votes for not having any local sodas like black cherry wishniak.

ice grillin you

jersey mikes is a national chain....you must be in an especially bad area for sandwiches if its the best around there....its probably not even in the top ten sandwich places in the dc/balt region and this is not exactly great hoagie turf