Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

gruden is barely average on the draft...but his qb camp shows are pure gold...i lol the entire time during every one of them....he is the most unintentionally funny person ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 10:51:54 PM
gruden is barely average on the draft...but his qb camp shows are pure gold...i lol the entire time during every one of them....he is the most unintentionally funny person ever

Gruden's awesome as a commentator. Awful as a HC...which makes the QB camp shows funny because Gruden hated young QBs

If he took another HC job tomorrow he'd sign Rich Gannon

Rome

The missing element on this show is Tom Jackson.  I know he doesn't do the draft usually but he actually makes Berman tolerable.  P

Gruden & Berman together is about as palatable as a jellyfish & crushed glass sandwich.

Feva

Quote from: Diomedes on April 27, 2012, 10:53:13 PM
He makes me cringe.

Just watch the last 30-35 seconds of that QB camp vid that sarge posted. Gruden will look spectacular by comparison.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

berman has basically followed dick vitales path and i guess it happens to all of us when we get old....but both were at one time HOF level and then steadily went into the abyss

Rome

I'm in the minority here but I've always hated Berman.  He's just a cliche' regurgitating one trick pony northeastern Ivy League douchebag.

ice grillin you

he used to have encyclopedic knowdlege of the nfl that he would rip off at the drop of a dime...he was smooth looked like he wasnt even trying and having lots of fun...now like you said hes a cliche doesnt seem like he cares anymore and is a bitter angry man

PhillyGirl

nah, he was a pretty bitter man when I worked there in 1997 too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

The pick doesn't bother me. Mainly because the other backup QBs are terrible. Maybe he winds up being a solid player

Drunkmasterflex

This is the classic meh pick. Its not Teo, Smith, or Gocong bad but its not somethimg that is exciting.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 11:11:44 PM
he used to have encyclopedic knowdlege of the nfl that he would rip off at the drop of a dime...he was smooth looked like he wasnt even trying and having lots of fun...now like you said hes a cliche doesnt seem like he cares anymore and is a bitter angry man

Yep.

I used to love him on MLB and now he's awful with the backbackback.

Him and Tom Jackson were money on Primetime

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 27, 2012, 11:38:40 PM
This is the classic meh pick. Its not Teo, Smith, or Gocong bad but its not somethimg that is exciting.

Was just thinking that while this isn't an exciting pick, it's infinitely better than the project/hybrid guys the Eagles have been grabbing around this time in the draft over the years.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 27, 2012, 11:40:28 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 27, 2012, 11:38:40 PM

Was just thinking that while this isn't an exciting pick, it's infinitely better than the project/hybrid guys the Eagles have been grabbing around this time in the draft over the years.

absolutely...like i said its the position not the player thats the problem....which is def better than picking an awful player