Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Im 100% anti death penalty but i wouldnt shed a tear if that farg got got in the joint.

ice grillin you

all I can think about is how he threw his life away for such a stupid farging reason....I'll die before I ever understand it...hope it was worth it pos

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

He didn't have much to throw away to begin with. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Rome

Rome

MDS

romey i love you but you gotta stop with these lame memes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

General_Failure

I don't remember signing up for the Facebook.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Q thinks he did it on purpose as a message that hillary is going to jail

Diomedes

The U.K. is really farging itself with Brexit.  I'll admit to enjoying a measure of schadenfreude, but only because the United States has also shot itself in the dick with our fake president.  What a disaster.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Difference is they can walk away from their dick shot whereas we have to wait for Rethuglicans to grow a spine or the flyover retards to grow brains in two years.