Week 10 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott III

Started by MDS, October 29, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The Eagles will be lucky to get three more wins.  Nevermind playoffs, now they're just playing to not be counted among the very worst of those teams who underwhelm the season after winning a Lombardi.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Imagine how bad this would suck if they didn't get a ring last year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

2024 at the earliest, provided they make the playoffs next year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 12, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
so how long until doug can get fired

Don't know if you were at the game or watched it on TV but they were reporting on what Doug said the team needs to improve on in the second half and had him up on the screen and he awkwardly dropped the play chart and picked it up. It was then I knew for sure they were losing.

I'm not calling for his head, he took a team we all thought would be 8-8 with a backup qb and won a SB against Brady and Bellicheck. He's having s bad year but he deserves the benefit of doubt.

No excuses for this team but they played last night without Jernigan, Barnett, McLeod, Jones, Mills and Darby on D. On O they're missing Ajayi, Sproles, Wallace and Lane Johnson. It's easy to overlook the injuries but those are significant.

Offseason priority one needs to be LT. Peters is toast. He's injuring other areas of his body trying to compensate for other injuries. They need a RB...bad. Adams has zero football speed, can't cut and can't break a tackle. Clement's battling injuries and really just a change of pace back and Smallwood is as vanilla as they come.

The Cowboys kept running Ewok through the 1 and 3 holes. They doubled Cox then threw whatever scrap the Eagles threw out there to the side. Missing Jernigan and letting Beau Allen walk just depleted their depth. Ngata and Hester are a joke. It sucks Barnett was injured because it limits moving Bennett inside. Graham is not having a great season, they aren't re-signing a 30 year old DE on the downside of his career. They need to add another DE and DT bad.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 12, 2018, 01:04:07 PM
No excuses for this team but they played last night without Jernigan, Barnett, McLeod, Jones, Mills and Darby on D. On O they're missing Ajayi, Sproles, Wallace and Lane Johnson. It's easy to overlook the injuries but those are significant.

the injuries are significant and part of what is preventing them from being an elite-level team this year, but they had more than enough talent on the field to beat that slop dallas team...i dont care if the corners stink or if your RT is out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dallas has equivalent or possibly even better talent than the eagles

what they dont have is a good coach or quarterback....problem is the eagles have an equally bad coach and their qb got outplayed the other night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Worst Super Bowl winning head coach ever. 

EJ72

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 13, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
Worst Super Bowl winning head coach ever.

too early to tell how bad pederson is but gruden might be worse

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on November 14, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
he's certainly no buddy ryan.

not sure if you are takling anout gruden or Peterson or if you are pulling a usually pennsyltucky troll but of course neither are....

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it