Who's stopping the Eagles from winning the Super Bowl the MOST?

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 06, 2012, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could fire ONE guy, who would it be?

Howie Roseman
Michael Vick
Andy Reid
Jeffrey Lurie
Santa Claus

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

All of the above

Unfortunately we're stuck with Lurie. The other 3 are most likely gone although Howie and his sniveling Banneresque ways will probably weasal his way back next season.

I wouldn't mind if Lurie sold the team at this point. He's made a killing off the Eagles, but sticking by Reid when a change should have been made 3 years ago, the zesty uniforms, and the stupid wind turbines and solar panels are enough for me. It's been almost 20 years and the Eagles have 1 superbowl appearance to show for his time as owner. Not exactly a stellar record.

Geowhizzer

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Roseman. 

As much as I can't stand Reid, I don't think it matters at this point who the coach is or who is under center as long as Roseman is calling the shots.  Love him or hate him, Reid does have an established history of being competitive when he's given good players.  And as unlikely as it seems, he could accidentally win a Super Bowl with a solid roster.  Roseman's drafts have been absolute abortions and this team would have to hit a home run on nearly every draft pick in the next 3 years in order to get back to competitive status.     

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

you cant whiff on entire drafts

remember when people ridiculed ditka...rightfully so...for trading an entire draft for ricky williams...well howie traded his 2010 draft..except he didnt get anything back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Just wait to see how he picks and coach and handles a top five pick.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

It's only a spoiler if you didn't know it already. Who here has expectations that high?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05