Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Ok so until the judicial system plays itself out, he still should be able to work. 

They cut him for lying and "embarrassing" (if that's even possible in Cleveland) the organization.

And again, wife-beaters and druggies are given a million chances but not some black dude who played Whitey's financial three card Monty game?

Hypocritical bullshtein.    I'd re-sign him in a minute. 

QB Eagles

Byron Maxwell and Matt Barkley the latest ex-Eagles on IR.

Eagaholic

They should both retire. Only delaying their HOF eligibility at this point.

hunt

Saints placed CB Patrick Robinson on injured reserve with a broken ankle.

Yikes. Robinson signed a four-year, $20 million deal to be the Saints' slot corner in March. He had been playing decent snaps for the Saints' suddenly awful cornerback corps, grading out of the top player in the group on Pro Football Focus. Robinson will be a candidate to return after eight weeks, but it's possible he will need more time to get healthy. 2015 third-round bust P.J. Williams is the next man up.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Never mind.  Der Leader already had it.

QB Eagles

Feeling some slight OCD over there not being a 2018 thread, but it's up to Phreak to Keep All the Information in One Place.

Anyway, DRC retired. Apparently he was on the Raiders.

PhillyPhreak54

I have failed...I was going to do it a couple weeks ago but was too hungover

SD

Diomedes

It's a great cosmic joke how much money that guy "made" in the NFL.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

My sleeves are at half mast today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
It's a great cosmic joke how much money that guy "made" in the NFL.

Still probably made less per start than Brock Osweiler.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes