Eagle Walk On . . .

Started by 4and26, April 13, 2005, 10:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

It's really tough for your mom to star in anything.

I think I'm getting the hang of this.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

almost, rjs

it's really tough for your mom to star in anything with hbionic, because he is teh ghey, and can only preform when he's watching sarge shower.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

No, you're not. Just stick to nonsensical anal references.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on June 15, 2005, 02:26:07 PM
No, you're not. Just stick to nonsensical anal references.

Well, it is my forte.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Number1EaglesFan

Quote from: TempleOwl on April 13, 2005, 10:41:58 AM
They fail to mention that he was also related to Vermeil

Wasn't that Giamonna instead of Papale that was related to Vermeil??

Don Ho

Quote from: Number1EaglesFan on June 15, 2005, 03:05:19 PM
Quote from: TempleOwl on April 13, 2005, 10:41:58 AM
They fail to mention that he was also related to Vermeil

Wasn't that Giamonna instead of Papale that was related to Vermeil??

Correct.  Giamonna was Vermeil's nephew.  Papale was no relation.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

T_Section224

Guess who I heard on Angelo's show this morning saying he was going to be at the auditions  :boo

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Quote from: T_Section224 on June 16, 2005, 07:35:15 AM
Guess who I heard on Angelo's show this morning saying he was going to be at the auditions  :boo

If that farging clown is in this movie, I'll personally write the director myself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

T_Section224

hopefully the director realizes how much of a tool the guy is when he shows up in face paint and shoulder pads and just sends him home.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 16, 2005, 08:13:49 AM
If that farging clown is in this movie, I'll personally shoot the casting director myself.

Fixed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

T_Section224

Quote from: General_Failure on June 16, 2005, 01:26:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 16, 2005, 08:13:49 AM
If that farging clown is in this movie, I'll personally shoot the farging clown myself.

Fixed.
Fixed the Fix

MURP

In the Metro today it said they are looking for 700 level type fans too.  They are casting 14,000 extras so just about anyone who shows up at the casting session tomorrow will get in. 

stillupfront

Papale was a cool story. Never played college football and only one year in high school. He was a decathlete at St Joe's. I believe he played for the Bell first before the WFL went defunct. I know he was special teams captain for a while. If I remember right, he delivered pizzas while in St Joes to buy his season tickets.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's been confirmed that Mark Wahlberg will be playing Papale, but the new news is that Greg Kinnear will be playing Vermeil.  That's right... Greg farking Kinnear!   :-D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen