Andrew Sendejo, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 18, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 20, 2019, 08:26:19 AM
also can someone post a list of the players that are getting younger?

Tom Brady, who sucks the life from children to stay young.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Tomahawk

Quote from: AO1 on March 18, 2019, 04:38:27 PM
Former Minnesota safety. You know him as the guy Blount trucked in the nfccg

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2019, 06:43:30 AM
If he's a one year rental to fill the Corey Graham role, he should be okay there.  But from what I read, he's never been very good at wrapping up his tackles, preferring instead to just torpedo guys.  I'm not liking the sound of that.

It was Sendejo that Blount absolutely obliterated on his way into the endzone for the second TD in the 2017 NFCCG .

https://twitter.com/bleedinggreen/status/1107740223209988099 21

Isn't this the guy who Blount blew the farg up in the NFCCG?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Looks like a reply that was stuck in traffic on the information superhighway.  Al Gore told me.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on March 18, 2019, 06:40:44 PM
QuoteIt remains to be seen exactly how Sendejo fits into the Eagles' secondary.

MDS

one of my least favorite eagles in recent memory

MAGA blockhead head hunting dork who sucked at everything except for concussing teammates and drawing UNR penalties
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Diomedes

Minnesota claimed Sendejo off waivers, completing a pathetic cycle of both teams re-signing players whose recent departures were celebrated by fans.

Welcome home, Jordan!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger