Week 10 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott III

Started by MDS, October 29, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Defense can't get off the field on third downs all night.

Eagles_Legendz

General_Failure

This wouldn't be happening if Sean Lee was playing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

I've come to two realizations this first half:

1. Jim Schwartz will never get another head coaching job

2. I now know why Rasul Douglas is so far down the depth chart
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Third and 15.  Qb can't throw 15 yards in the air.   No defense against the screen.   :yay

General_Failure

Frankly, I'm surprised the booing isn't louder.

General_Failure

Stupid play call, stupid decision by Smallwood.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha they look farging awful

And farg Jim Schwartz and that stupid goddamn defense he calls on third and longs

Don Ho

I was depressed until I saw that Duane Johnson commercial for that new show on NBC,  now I'm really depressed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

farg this game, I'm turning on Beachfront Bargin Hunt.  Hey, this couple scored a cool condo on Cocoa Beach!

Don Ho

Love Doug's observation, "We're just not finishing drives".  Did the third grader in the third row tell you that?

General_Failure

I hope your fake house show is good, you just missed Dak get decleated.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 11, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
Love Doug's observation, "We're just not finishing drives".  Did the third grader in the third row tell you that?

Really inspiring to hear that he won't be changing anything about the playcalling, too

General_Failure

Doug willing to sacrifice an iffy season to help Garrett keep his job and Dak get an extension so he can clown them again next year. What a great tactician.