Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

It's probably the only baseball card left in the world that has any value left to it.

Have you read an issue of Beckett lately? Do they still publish them? My card collection is worth a handful of baby batter. But its fun to look at. 1986-1990 was my heyday of card collecting, but my oldest card is a Nolan Ryan (1970's) and I have a Cal-Ripken Jr. rookie card (off center, mint condition). I gambled away a barry bonds and ken griffey jr rookie card back then. I was more stupid than I am now, but not by much.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Eagles legend Daryl Worley signed with... who else? The Raiders.

SD

smeags

still acting like a baby. isn't going because he wasn't voted in on the 1st ballot.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Did he actually say that or are you putting words in his mouth?

smeags

he's not hard to figure out. he's been complaining about the snub since he wasn't chosen.

Rome

The first thing I thought of was Dawkins and Me-O not wanting to share the stage with him. 

The sad thing is he was probably paid a few bucks by someone to appear at a Buffalo Wild Wings instead.   He seems like the sort of dope who'd do that. 

Tomahawk

TO should have been in on the first ballot.

Rome

From a statistical standpoint, I agree.  But there's more to a HOF career than stats and only the best of the very best belong on the first ballot.  He was an active detriment to every team he played for.  Not all the time but enough that his character is a bigger issue than it should be.   

smeags

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 07, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
TO should have been in on the first ballot.

I agree 100%, but he's not the first to be snubbed, just the 1st to return the snub.

Rome

QB Eagles

Barwin signed with the Giants.

QB Eagles

:CF member AQ Shipley tore his ACL in camp.

Eagaholic

When I saw Shipley was out for the season my first thought was now that he has the time, I hope he has the decency to come back and address his long overdue fan questions. http://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=20966.0