Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM
My lord.

This is going to end up being wrong isn't it?

my lord

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2017, 09:54:21 PM
I may need to fight someone. I hope hope hope I'm wrong here

fight

Quote from: AO1 on April 27, 2017, 09:56:37 PM
There were way too many players to fall to still take Barnett

so much talent

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2017, 09:59:59 PM
i said before the draft the only way to farg this draft up was for unexpected players to drop and they dont take one

well they found a way to farg it up

done farged it up

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
Watch who the Ravens pick.   That's who the Eagles SHOULD have picked.

marlon humphrey is playing 30% of defensive snaps

Quote from: AO1 on April 27, 2017, 10:07:00 PM
Remember a few years ago when the Eagles needed a safety, but instead of trading up a few picks for Ha Ha they stayed put and took Marcus Smith? I feel like the same thing just happened. Lattimore was there for the taking but they statyed put and took Barnett.

marcus smith junior with 2 different 2 sack games

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2017, 10:08:00 PM
1. hes only 20
2. this was a significant position of need
3. maybe hes good?

maybe he is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Still should have traded up for Lattimore even though he got hurt yesterday. He has elite cb potential.

Rome

Exactly right.  I will say this guy has been better than I thought he'd be, but it's not like he's the second coming of Reggie.  He's been a good rotational DE. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 20, 2017, 12:13:49 PM
Still should have traded up for Lattimore even though he got hurt yesterday. He has elite cb potential.

he already elite....hes literally been the best corner in the nfl this year and its not that close

could have had jonathan allen on a rookie contract for five years and not paid jernigan who allen will be better than next year

Rome

MDS

you people are dumb

there is no way you can argue with the moves theyve made

they are strong at dline and cb like theyve really never been before. theyre 9-1 bout to be 10-1. but oh no they have sideny jones and ronald darby NOT marcus lattimore the whole is coming to an end woe is me sad face pout

smeags

Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

there is no way you can argue with the moves theyve made

you're new here, welcome to CF.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

I guess when the team is 9-1 and playing extremely well in every facet of the game, you complain about shtein that happened 6 months ago.

Diomedes

Barnett has impressed me.  Early in he did a few stupid penalties that had me worried but I've seen no evidence of a pattern in that regard and he does keep getting better.  He's not just adog either, his run support is solid.  It's ridiculous how good and deep the d line is right now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

its more about 2 draft geeks ego's trying to say they werent wrong with their freezing cold takes than anything, but yes

reason #23434 why mock draft culture is the worst thing ever

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 20, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
I guess when the team is 9-1 and playing extremely well in every facet of the game, you complain about shtein that happened 6 months ago.

Ha.  Precisely.  Oh and point out who said what just for double douchey effect. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
its more about 2 draft geeks ego's trying to say they werent wrong with their freezing cold takes than anything, but yes

reason #23434 why mock draft culture is the worst thing ever

lol...you are a huge VORP guy

but your caught feelings are even huger....jay needs to watch his homer crown...you comin hard

PhillyPhreak54

I wanted Allen

But what I said I don't think was out of line. Said I hoped I was wrong on him.

I'm happy with how it shook out though.