Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I hope Dannyboy lives a long healthy life. Long may he reign

QB Eagles

He's everything I want in a non-Eagle NFC East owner.

Rome

He's arrogant, incompetent, greedy, pompous and pigheaded enough to continue using an openly racist slur as a nickname for his business enterprise. 

He's perfect for D.C.

Diomedes

The last time the Slurs had a first team all pro?

1996 - Matt Turk, P.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Their fans do like to falsely claim that Sean Taylor was first team All Pro though, including on his Wikipedia page.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 05, 2019, 08:47:19 AM
Their fans do like to falsely claim that Sean Taylor was first team All Pro though, including on his Wikipedia page.

sean taylor was legit better than any eagle thats ever played not named reggie white
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you guys never watched him (and youre homers) but believe me its true

he was lebron if lebron played football
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2019, 11:19:04 AM
you guys never watched him (and your homers) but believe me its true

he was lebron if lebron played football

Eagaholic

Kelce isn't the one you should be worrying about brain damage with.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

the washingtons are too dumb to actually do this on purpose but a full on tank this year for gilbert/tua next draft is the smart move...whatever happens theyll mess it up but on paper, right call
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

taterskins doing taterskins things

BREAKING: Free agent safety Landon Collins will sign a 6-year, $84 million contract to join the Washington taterskins 🚨

Rome