Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Gotta keep the primary TE coach hydrated while he's yelling for Ertz to get more catches.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

He's going to snap the ball to the actual TE coach in practice.

Don Ho

Demonstrating the stop, drop and roll for 6 moths is taxing on one person.  Takes at least two.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Combine this weekend.  Anyone care?  Someone? Anybody? That's what I thought.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on February 26, 2019, 11:43:20 PM
Combine this weekend.  Anyone care?  Someone? Anybody?

maybe elliot shore-parks and even that is questionable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

SD

QuoteThe #Eagles and DE Brandon Graham have agreed to terms on a three-year contract extension. #FlyEaglesFly

MDS

12-14 a year...will be interesting to see if its 3 years or "3 years" in NFL contract bs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

serious question....why do people put hashtags on tweets...i know sometimes i see theres a contest or a poll or something where you would do it but why on a random tweet would you put #flyeaglesfly

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on March 01, 2019, 10:07:56 AM
i think it's because people are iceholes.

lol

i kinda thought that was it but wanted to know if there was anything more to it

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 01, 2019, 09:45:30 AM
serious question....why do people put hashtags on tweets...i know sometimes i see theres a contest or a poll or something where you would do it but why on a random tweet would you put #flyeaglesfly

It's become a douchey thing annoying people do but it at one time served a purpose

https://www.takeflyte.com/hashtags-explained

When I interned at the Fanatic in 2010 they went through this sort of training about when to use hashtags and their purpose. Corporate Comm class in college covered it for a bit too.

Quote from: MDS on March 01, 2019, 09:43:53 AM
12-14 a year...will be interesting to see if its 3 years or "3 years" in NFL contract bs

Love me some BG, still have his #54 jersey from his rookie season, but I thought they'd let him walk because he's over 30. The good thing is they're not desperate to draft a DE in the draft now.

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on March 01, 2019, 10:18:12 AMThe good thing is they're not desperate to draft a DE in the draft now.

Instead they'll have to draft an interior guy to replace Jernigan. I figure they aren't bringing back both.

Munson

Hashtags raise the visibility of your tweets/IG posts. Helps you gain followers which can help you gain 'credibility' (lol) or more importantly, money. The more eyes on your posts, the more people will get paid to have advertisements show up on their feeds or directly from the account itself.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds