Eagles vs. Raiders tailgate

Started by MURP, September 21, 2005, 02:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey418

It looks like chances are good I'll be attending....so will there be a Polish flag or must I wonder around looking for Josh Parry and a midget  ;)
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Tomahawk

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 22, 2005, 08:28:26 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 21, 2005, 06:12:06 PM
Thawk...IM me your cell.
good call, much safer that way, wouldn't want him getting a hold of your number.

There's plenty of time between now and Sunday. If she were to provide her number, she runs the risk of getting an inadvertent "drunk dial."

MURP

the polish flag is an unknown at this point.  Never know what games Bill is gonna make it too.   We are still in the same area though.  you know what that is by now dont ya Mikey. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on September 22, 2005, 09:43:53 AM
the polish flag is an unknown at this point.  Never know what games Bill is gonna make it too.   We are still in the same area though.  you know what that is by now dont ya Mikey. 

As if the Polish flag was going to help him anyway.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

T_Section224

you guys really do need a CF flag, it would make things much easier and much more reliable to be at the tailgates.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 22, 2005, 11:05:22 AM
you guys really do need a CF flag, it would make things much easier and much more reliable to be at the tailgates.

No way.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 22, 2005, 11:25:26 AM

No way.

Getting a CF flag would be way to dorky for these folks. Can't have dorkiness seeping into the hardcore CF reputation.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

just make a flag... write "Sapps Balls" on it. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

MDS

I'll bring Bowa and Glanville.

Party time!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

you finally gonna come to a tailgate MDS?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 22, 2005, 11:33:52 AM

No way.

Getting a CF flag would be way to dorky for these folks. Can't have dorkiness seeping into the hardcore CF reputation.

Nah, but it would bring the curious folk out. And we don't want that.  :evil

Tomahawk

This sucks. It needs to be Sunday already.

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 22, 2005, 11:56:02 AM

No way.

Nah, but it would bring the curious folk out. And we don't want that.

Far better to hide yourselves from the hordes than to have to expose yourselves to them! The horror!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on September 22, 2005, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 22, 2005, 11:56:02 AM

No way.

Nah, but it would bring the curious folk out. And we don't want that.

Far better to hide yourselves from the hordes than to have to expose yourselves to them! The horror!

Like if you had a choice you'd really want to meet yourself.