Eagles/Chiefs 10/2/05

Started by Sgt PSN, May 25, 2005, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

Quote from: SSgt PSN on July 08, 2005, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 08, 2005, 02:08:53 PM
Speaking of that, anyword on tickets Sarge?

Well, sort of.  My friend in KC has offered me her 2 tickets because she's going to be out of town that weekend, so I definately got those locked on.  She's still working on trying to get a group of tickets though so hopefully most of us can be in the same section.  I think I'll have her check for some tickets in the upper level around the 35 yard line.  Then we can throw shtein at Demon and Phanatic. 

I'll probably be drunk off my ass again, so I won't feel a thing...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

hbionic

Sarge...remember...let the guy know you'd do anything...and I mean ANYTHING for those tickets...as a reminder. Thanks.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on July 09, 2005, 06:11:14 PM
Sarge...remember...let the guy know I'd do anything...and I mean ANYTHING for those tickets...as a reminder. Thanks.

I passed the info along.  He's thinking about it will get back to me. 

Yeti

Sarge...remember...let the guy know you'd do anything...and I mean ANYTHING for those tickets...as a reminder. Thanks.

Ummm, I'll get my own ticket thanks.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

phillymic2000

Quote from: Yeti on July 11, 2005, 11:10:42 AM

After seeing the way Sarge Manhandled the Rams blowup helmet last year, that is probably a good Idea!

Father Demon

Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 11, 2005, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: Yeti on July 11, 2005, 11:10:42 AM

After seeing the way Sarge Manhandled the Rams blowup helmet last year, that is probably a good Idea!

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple little helmet-headed mini-sarges running around this year!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

hbionic

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on July 11, 2005, 11:56:51 AMI wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple little helmet-headed mini-sarges running around this year!

lmao :-D

Sgt PSN

hbionic

It's on like donkey farging kong.

So...who's in?

Phanatic
Demon
Sassy
Phillymic
me
Yeti?

Sgt PSN

Still don't know about Yeti.  I'm not sure if he'll want to leave the sanctity of his wildlife refuge to make the journey back to civilization. 

But I've got our tickets and Demon and Phanatic have thiers, so it's looking like much of the same crew from last year will be there.  :evil

Phanatic

A guy I work with is a Chiefs season ticket holder and drives cross state every Sunday. He said the tailgate lots are first come first serve. So I was thinking of getting us a spot nearby so maybe we can get some grill space from him or something.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

Sounds good.  I got the tickets from a friend of mine who's a season ticket holder.   She's got 6 tickets all together and gave me 4 of them.  The other 2 are for her and her dad.  I don't know what their tailgate plans are yet but we'll have to coordinate our efforts and park close to each other so we can eat and drink before/after the game. 

My friend and her dad are Chiefs fans and she didn't realize until after she gave me the tickets that the people going with me aren't Chiefs fans.  :-D  :evil

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 22, 2005, 05:56:02 PM
Sounds good.  I got the tickets from a friend of mine who's a season ticket holder.   She's got 6 tickets all together and gave me 4 of them.  The other 2 are for her and her dad.  I don't know what their tailgate plans are yet but we'll have to coordinate our efforts and park close to each other so we can eat and drink before/after the game. 

My friend and her dad are Chiefs fans and she didn't realize until after she gave me the tickets that the people going with me aren't Chiefs fans.  :-D  :evil

Little does she know what she's in for...  >:D :-D :evil

Sgt PSN

Yeah, seriously.  I'm going to farg with her and tell her that Demon is one of the guys I got tickets for and that he's going to be sitting right next to her.  That outta freak her out real good.  Especially if Demon shows up looking like this again. 

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

Father Demon

That cop thought I was the coolest!   :yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.