Dead in 2018

Started by SD, January 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

It's okay to be flippant. Guy promoted a lot of wars, including some that thankfully never happened, so clearly he was pretty casual about death.

QB Eagles

Rome

Exactly the sort of absurd sendoff that old bastich deserved.  He was responsible for opening the door to Trump by selecting Sarah Palin.  He sat back and did nothing while the GOP went off the rails.  As far as I'm concerned, his service in the military, while admirable, doesn't mitigate his acts as senator. 

Geowhizzer

Rome

Now that's a true loss.   

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

EJ72

SD

Whoever the hell Mac Miller is he's dead from an overdose

ice grillin you

one of his songs was like an unofficial team song for the flyers one season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

For the old farts:

I Dream of Jeannie star Bill Daily died on Tuesday, September 4, at age 91

QuoteIn addition to his role on I Dream of Jeannie, Daily's additional acting credits include Bewitched, Mary Tyler Moore, CHiPs, The Love Boat, Newhart and Bob. He was also among the main cast on The Bob Newhart Show from 1972 to 1978. He starred alongside longtime friend Bob Newhart as his neighbor, Howard Borden.

He was hilarious on The Bob Newhart Show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54