the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yes, I've been using  that but it's a pain in the ass to re-set every time I navigate to another subreddit.  And what are they gonna do, retain "old" reddit forever?  I doubt it.  If they can't figure out how to get this shtein to load with the quickness, and stop vanishing, they'll lose users.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I used it yesterday to find the game stream.  Worked fine.  Stop being whiny white people. 

phattymatty

I haven't noticed a recent change in reddit.  Just got a message that I've been on it for 6 years.  Amazing website.  I go there mostly for sports -- Sixers and gambling lines etc. but there really is a niche for literally anything you can think of.  Good for when you're traveling too, most foreign cities/countries have pretty solid communities as well.  And yeah the streams for out of market games are on point, I also watched last night's game from there.

Eagaholic

I go to reddit occasionally but found my way there yesterday, read the famous doubledickdude ama. A bit of gold slung around and several posts with a few thousand points. Have to admit some were pretty funny.

Rome

The HD stream I watched looked like Ultra HD or whatever it is.  It was crazy good even if the game sucked. 

phattymatty

yeah i just clicked on the first one it was like buzzHD or some shtein, only one ad at the beginning and HD throughout. good shtein.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He looked like a big fast motherfarger who is in over his head. 

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 31, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
I used it yesterday to find the game stream.  Worked fine.  Stop being whiny white people.

guy who went to redditt to stream a fourth preseason game calling people white
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

reddit is actually pretty decent as long as you dont stray too far from the void

the main page has good videos and clips...the philly reddit is a must check...the sports ones are serious homer zones. a lot of "we" talk and athlete cock worshiping. if you go down the maga rabbithole it can get scary. dont go to 4chan or 8chan.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i like getting ink on my fingers and magazines so i wont ever be going to redditt but at least i mostly get it now

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I found a way to opt out of "new" reddit.

There's an easy option, it turns out.

igy might be better at the internets than me

ice grillin you