Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Holt farging shtein!  The EAGLES freaking won it all!! Not just that lame conference champ trophy thing that Donovan once hoisted - BUT THE BIG CHEESE. The Big LOMBARDI! As in VINCE! They won it all, bitch EVERYTHING. and they are now the goddam SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS of the WORLD! WOW.
(it just sunk in)

EJ72

Still happy for you Philly fans. Some of you may not have even been born the last time the Eagles won any kind of title. Farging enjoy it.  :yay

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EJ72 on July 28, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
Still happy for you Philly fans. Some of you may not have even been born the last time the Eagles won any kind of title. Farging enjoy it.  :yay

I'm pretty sure none on here (none of the five regulars at least) was born in 1960.  We're all newbies at this NFL championship thing, so thanks for the nice sentiment. 

After the win, this became my wallpaper:

Still smile every time it comes up on my computer.

Rome

NFL Network did the 1/2 hour special Philly Special so I recorded it.  I watched that, Sound FX, the NFL Live that aired after the game and the game itself in order the other night.

Glorious. 

Don Ho

I must have watched SB XLII highlights almost everyday since February.  It's a sickness I'm proud of.

Geo, got the same screen saver.  So funny when I do presentations from my laptop and that pops up. Even Cowboys fans congratulate me.  Haven't encountered a NE inbred yet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Dumb but harmless.  And also - if their fathergod did have something to do with it, let me be the first to say, thanks dude.  It's about time too. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

LMFAO

I could see the chowdah heads in Greater Beantown attempting this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I still can't believe they won. I watched this while doing cardio today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_RHOB9xkqo

The NFL films music alone gives me goosebumps