A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hes infowars or joe rogan, not fox
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on March 14, 2024, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 14, 2024, 07:49:16 PMOdds he's banged or will bang Boebert?

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Haha

He may start dipping his toes into Fox appearances but he's destined for regular sessions with smelly Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.

Diomedes

just before 3 p.m. Herr Trump went to bat for "his" judge, Cannon.
just after 3 p.m., she ruled against him, rejecting is assertion that the PRA protects him from prosecution for stealing classified government docs, etc.

how soon before he starts posting photos of her children with their school address?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Why can't that fat piece of shtein just farging die already?

PhillyPhreak54

If he died then the internet, fox and people of that ilk would think someone whacked him

Even if he choked on a ketchup covered piece of well done steak

Diomedes

Ketchup on well done steak

Of course

What trash
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

To include his love for McDonalds and taco bowls that's how his dumbass eats steak

Rome

There is a Jewish Heritage festival going on in my little circle of hell today.  It was beautiful.  They had cultural booths along with performers as well as the typical food and beverage offerings found at any other festival.

What was not typical was the unbelievable police presence.  They had a mobile
command unit (think SWAT), a water presence in the river, and other security measures seen and unseen. 

No protestors thankfully.  Sad times we live in when folks can't get together without fearing some iceholes will cause static. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Airlines are fearing an imminent attack on Israel by Iran and are rerouting flights. Jordan has closed its airspace.