The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteAmy K. Nelson ‏@AmyKNelson 2m

important point: when the cops started to retreat the crowd cheered. then just as cops were pulling away, they launched. no need.

Coppers are tear gassing and throwing flash bangs

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on August 15, 2014, 10:16:01 PM
Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Shooting Not Related To Robbery

Well, it wasn't related for the cop.  For Brown, who knows what he was thinking.  Pretty reasonable to guess that he may have thought the cop was after him for the robbery.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I see the DOJ is doing an autopsy on Mike Brown.

This is good. Hopefully it will not allow those bastiches in Ferguson to cover it up even more.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 17, 2014, 08:43:50 PM
I see the DOJ is doing an autopsy on Mike Brown..

this doesnt happen without the protests and and even the rioting....thats not to condone looting and such but the people who say that kind of stuff is always counterproductive and accomplishes nothing are wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

pretty sure a white guy killing a black kid isn't making national news unless the protests/looting happened

'young black male dead' aint no headline. nobody cares.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 17, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 17, 2014, 08:43:50 PM
I see the DOJ is doing an autopsy on Mike Brown..

this doesnt happen without the protests and and even the rioting....thats not to condone looting and such but the people who say that kind of stuff is always counterproductive and accomplishes nothing are wrong

Agreed.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Serpas: We made a mistake not getting out information on officer-involved shooting

Whoops, sorry. That's a completely different shooting.

QuoteNEW ORLEANS -- Supt. Ronal Serpas took the blame Wednesday after it took two days for the NOPD to publicly disclose that a police officer shot a suspect in the head after a struggle early Monday morning following a traffic stop.
Armand Bennett, 26, was shot by a New Orleans police officer early Monday, but the NOPD never mentioned the officer-involved shooting in its daily roundup of major police items.

Meanwhile, in Texas 'sovereign citizen' sets dumpster fire, reports self missing to set up police ambush.

QuoteInvestigators said the man apparently set the Dumpster fire and called in the missing persons report as part of a planned ambush on officers.

The man, who was armed with an AK-47 and wearing a towel or bandana around his head, set off a smoke bomb and shot off propane tanks during a brief SWAT standoff.

He surrendered to police and will be charged with seven counts of aggravated assault on a public servant.

Good thing that guy wasn't sitting in a car or jaywalking.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN