The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 14, 2014, 07:28:37 PM
Seems like the police apparently have toned down a bit today. Smart on their part.

And I agree with the fact that the FPD made this mess and they need to handle it and deal with the consequences of their still unnamed officers murderous action.

The state police have been put in charge of security. They've using a bold strategy of letting peaceful protesters protest peacefully without arresting or antagonizing them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Whoever first called it Furgustan, should drink for free for a month.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I was told I have "white guilt" today for arguing that black people are shot more than white people by police. I brought up how the "lilly white lady" who got scared when that black kid showed up on her property in Florida after being injured in a wreck and called the cops...who shot him dead.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

I also brought up the dude who was choked out by nypd and listed some other cases of police murdering and brutalizing black people and the response?

What about the reverse racism when they call white people crackers?!?

And then an anti-Obama rant. And how he misused the executive orders blah blah blah

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2014, 06:56:30 PM
I was told I have "white guilt" today for arguing that black people are shot more than white people by police. I brought up how the "lilly white lady" who got scared when that black kid showed up on her property in Florida after being injured in a wreck and called the cops...who shot him dead.

More than likely true, but you need to get some stats to back it up.  Then there can't be any recourse to those that would argue against it.  Except name-calling of course.

And this is Florida.  Things operate... differently here.

From Twitter:  Florida Man - Real life stories of the world's worst superhero.

PhillyPhreak54

I misspoke about him being shot in Florida. He was from there and played ball at FAMU I believe. But he was shot in Charlotte.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on August 15, 2014, 09:23:18 PM
Don't make me repeat myself.

If my company had locations not in Texas I'd be gone.

This Rick Perry thing will be fun to watch though

rjs246

I hear there are companies in many locations. Just a rumor, but worth investigating.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on August 15, 2014, 10:09:26 PM
I hear there are companies in many locations. Just a rumor, but worth investigating.

There are...but not this one. So here I sit...

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Worst part is, who even cares? kid might have very well been a 'thug' who robbed the cigars from the store. He might have even tried to take the cop's gun in the car (makes no sense)...but the fact is he was found face down, dead, 35 feet from the cop car. He may have been guilty of all of those things, but he didn't get innocent until proven guilty justice. He got murdered. And even the cop getting convicted of murder isn't going to change that, "justice" my ass. The guys still dead.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds