The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Dillen on November 10, 2013, 12:52:22 PM
Ladyfriend is a respiratory therapist in a city hospital. She's been in the neonatal ICU, and had been taking care of a prematurely born baby for a few months, unit pulled out all the stops to save her, etc. Finally, the baby was healthy and stable enough to go home this week. Following regular protocol, a nurse walked with the mother carrying the baby out of the hospital. Once they're out the door, nurse says goodbye and turns to walk back in. Half a second later, the mother spiked the baby headfirst into the ground, killing her. She then said that her baby was possessed by the devil.

Link? 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 10, 2013, 12:53:35 PM
what the motherfarging farg?!?!

This was pretty much my exact reaction.  What the motherfarging farg?

Dillen

I actually looked for a link before I posted but couldn't find one. It happened on Wednesday and the woman got arrested on the spot since hospital security is NYPD. I'd assume it'll be somewhere on the internet or news soon.

I don't get it. What the farg. Ladyfriend wasn't in on Wednesday and had no idea, was in Thursday and mentioned to one of the other therapists how happy she was that the baby got to go home. Everyone just kinda went quiet and somebody told her.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Dillen on November 10, 2013, 01:28:28 PM
I actually looked for a link before I posted but couldn't find one. It happened on Wednesday and the woman got arrested on the spot since hospital security is NYPD. I'd assume it'll be somewhere on the internet or news soon.

Yeah, I tried googling it too, figuring that it had to be online somewhere but couldn't find it. 

Tomahawk

Do you have any idea what kind of hell on Earth the devil baby would have unleashed?! That lady is a hero!

General_Failure

Maybe if she'd have gotten an abortion she could have been a hero and avoided getting locked up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Thats awful Dillen.  I'm sure she see's all kinds of people.  When my son was born he was in the NICU for 9 days for being 5 weeks early and under weight.  Some of the cases there were just staggering to see.  My mother in law got all zesty about our  kid, couldn't see how simple a case he was compared to the other ones there.  Definitely an eye opener, and that woman should be hung in the streets. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Luckily Allah dictated to Muhammad that its cool to kill a believer in the event of an accidental beheading. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

Black Friday or Thursday, farging ridiculous.  After seeing the fights and the kooks rushing these department stores and malls, pathetic.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

My wife went  out at 7am with a neighbor, She ended up saving 200 bucks on a kayak, and 50% off fisher price toys.  But for the most part the sales were equal to columbus day etc. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.