The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Dutch Journalist Gang Raped In Tahrir Square During Egypt Protests

QuoteMany people in the crowd have targeted women for sexual assaults. A volunteer vigilante group formed to protect women in Tahrir Square said there were 44 cases of sexual assaults and harassment on Sunday alone.

"Among the reported cases tonight are grandmothers; mothers with their children; 7yr olds. Common denominator: all female," @OpAntiSH tweeted.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Dayyum, Brazil

QuoteSAO PAULO, July 6 (Reuters) - One man has been arrested in northern Brazil after a referee who fatally stabbed an amateur player over his refusal to leave the field was decapitated by a mob, police said on Saturday.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 08, 2013, 11:12:58 AM
Dayyum, Soccer hooligans

QuoteSAO PAULO, July 6 (Reuters) - One man has been arrested in northern Brazil after a referee who fatally stabbed an amateur player over his refusal to leave the field was decapitated by a mob, police said on Saturday.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on July 03, 2013, 01:39:43 PM
Dutch Journalist Gang Raped In Tahrir Square During Egypt Protests

QuoteMany people in the crowd have targeted women for sexual assaults. A volunteer vigilante group formed to protect women in Tahrir Square said there were 44 cases of sexual assaults and harassment on Sunday alone.

"Among the reported cases tonight are grandmothers; mothers with their children; 7yr olds. Common denominator: all female," @OpAntiSH tweeted.

farging animals.  Nuke em all.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

wait so is zimmermans brother trying to be king racist or something?

or is he just trolling skip bayless style
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

QuotePattyK ‏@PattyKrtz 21 Jul

@rzimmermanjr You and your family's quiet dignity, strength and grace have been an inspiration to me, and this nation. Thank you.

is there some kind of weird american sub culture where gz is viewed as a god for killing an unarmed black teenager? i mean i figured there was, but...
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

is it really?

so southern redneck women is siding with the zimms.....who is next paula deen?

MDS

ice grillin you

not even near loaded and i don't know twitter names...sorry guy