The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

been in georgia for less than 48 hrs and have heard (3) yankees (3) jews and (uncountable) stillupfronts.......now i know why the dood from this board moved down here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

If you mean me, I live in SC. And, I moved down here for business.

lurking wierdo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 29, 2011, 10:45:30 PM
been in georgia for less than 48 hrs and have heard (3) yankees (3) jews and (uncountable) stillupfronts.......now i know why the dood from this board moved down here

As you are on vacation, you are a Yankee, not a damn Yankee.

phattymatty

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

Maybe they thought she was going for the guiness 'hold-your-breath-underwater' record.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

lurking wierdo

QuoteThe grand-jury investigation was released following the investigation into allegations that two priests and a teacher sexually abused a 10-year-old boy at St. Jerome Parish in Northeast Philadelphia, and that another priest assigned to St. Jerome raped a 14-year-old boy.

The Rev. Charles Engelhardt, former priest Edward Avery and former teacher Bernard Shero were charged with sodomizing the 10-year-old, and the Rev. James Brennan was accused of raping the 14-year-old in his apartment.

HOLY shtein!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

hbionic

Sad update.

Over 80 people dead on a resort Island in Norway. fargen'A. There are some pics on liveleak.com

Sad.

Munson

Wait...connected to the terrorist bombing and shooting?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds