The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

I wanna know where the other half of that 9th pill went

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on March 21, 2011, 05:43:50 PM
she had that much in her snatch? IN

Apparently, so has half of the east coast.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

This chick had cash in her cooter.  That's all Jew Barrymore needed to hear to know he wants it.  The only way he'd find that chick hotter is if she looked like Havas. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

You pick what's the worst about this story

I lean toward the $60,000 engagement ring and/or being a jackoff paying the pizza guy with benjamins.

Sgt PSN

You mean the rich by expensive things and carry benjamins in their pocket instead of 10's and 5's?  That's crazy man. 

The only thing slightly wrong with that story is that her gun is pink.  Other than that, this story is exactly what's right with this world.  Criminal dickbag tries to rob some hot chick who is using her looks to live a plush life and gets shot dead in the junk. 

Sounds pretty much like the American Dream to me. 

Diomedes

The worst thing about this story is that you didn't put it in the Good Riddance thread.  Sloppy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillycrew

Arborist?  Is that code for selling pot?  What arborist lives in a mansion with a beauty queen wife?  What white millionairre wears chains around their necks?

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/7495070.html

QuoteFORT MYERS, Fla. — Authorities in southwest Florida say a 17-year-old girl pointed a gun at her mother, pistol-whipped her and forced her to drive to a dealership to buy her a used car.

The sheriff's office in Lee County said Monday that the teen has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, among other counts, and was being held at a juvenile detention center. The Associated Press doesn't identify minors charged with juvenile crimes.

According to officials, the mother said she didn't want to press charges because her daughter had been accepted to several Ivy League schools.

Authorities said they decided to arrest the teenager after learning that the gun had been stolen last year. The teen was not charged in that crime.

I mean, come the farg on.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

her parents can afford to send her to penn but they cant afford to buy her a used honda

hmmmmmmmmmm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah - it doesnt add up.

The kid should have her ass beaten. Pistol whipping your mother for a car?

Get a goddamn job you spoiled farging punk!

Sgt PSN

How spoiled can she be if she had to pistol whip her mom in order to get a used car?  Mom didn't press charges because the kid got accepted to a good college.  She opted not to press charges because she knows what's good for her.

BigEd76