The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

not sure what the issue was here. sex-ed is needed in schools IMO.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

The issue is none of my filthy whore teachers wanted to shag me

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

I worked at the Sears Paint department when i was in HS, and there was this creepy older guy who worked in Hardware named Brett.  The guy would get all pissed off if a customer wanted to buy any hardware stuff from our counter since he wasnt making commission on what we sold.  Eventually we found out he wasnt allowed near his family because he was caught rubbing Vicks VapoRub on his daughters breasts, she was 13 or 14.  My buddy and i kept a jar of VapoRub under the counter and whenver he would come over to yell at us for stealing sales, we'd just put it on the counter top.  He'd cuss and walk away.  He looks just like that guy.  Though the guy i knew is a manager now at Sears.  Well done sir, well done. 

Also, FF, where are the Pics of his daughter?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sears is part of the problem.  What a horrendous bag of shtein that company is.

I really don't want to search the interwebs for pics of that guy's daughter, for the following reason:
If she's in her early 20's, blood related to a guy who looks like that, and willing to have sex with a guy who looks like that... She's probably not something I'd care to see.

Seabiscuit36

The Daddy's Girl Tramp stamp is intriguing i guess LOL 

That and that he pimped her out on craigslist WTF
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 06, 2011, 11:34:53 AM

That's a different case.  Reading is fundamental.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 06, 2011, 11:43:15 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 06, 2011, 11:34:53 AM

That's a different case.  Reading is fundamental.
Skimming over it again shtein. 

Here's Daddys Girl

Tomahawk

PoopyfaceMcGee

looks like she's trying to look like she's still in high school

Tomahawk

Probably is

A lady I work with says her husband said he had classes with her at Eastern. She didn't believe me when I told her that meant that he used to farg her

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 06, 2011, 01:04:10 PM
yuck

Here's the teacher

She's not all world hot, but she's def not yuck either.  Not only would I hit it but I wouldn't even need to get drunk first. 

smeags

of course sarge doesn't mention the fact that said teacher would probably throw up at the thought of his pleather jacket wearing self touching her. 

Tomahawk

smeags

cause i can't see the word pleather enough times.