The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

he should stop leaving condoms in hotel room beds then.

Diomedes

Condom wrappers should double after opening as disposal bags.  Make that shtein easy enough to use, you'll sell more condoms and more people will use them.  Win win.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2010, 10:02:16 PM
Condom wrappers should double after opening as disposal bags.  Make that shtein easy enough to use, you'll sell more condoms and more people will use them.  Win win.

Once you solve how to make them resealable no matter how viciously they're ripped open, you're going to make a lot of money.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seriously, they ruin the mood and the sensation.  farg rubbers.  All hail pulling out or knocking up.  High five.

DH

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't flatter yourself.  You're not nearly as mean as you try to be, and you mock yourself more than anyone else.  Plus, you seem to be one of the only regulars who hasn't blocked Munson.  Totally safe... unless you are friends with Sarge on facebook.  Then, you're dead.

smeags

rjs246

All I know how to do is flatter myself. Don't you dare take that away from me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm the least of your concerns.  Aren't you meeting with a bunch of random internet friends in Tennessee soon?  Something tells me that things will be taken away from you that weekend, but most notably your anal virginity.

rjs246

Believe me, my buns and I are far more worried about the Tennesseeans than we are about you internet weirdos.

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

i heard sarge is bringing the astroglide to the tenn roadie.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: smeags on October 13, 2010, 02:09:17 PM
i heard sarge is bringing the astroglide to the tenn roadie.
Yes, he is bringing Chuggie
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons