The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

rjs246

My biggest disappointment with CF is that this thread is tragic instead of hilarious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, all those posts about the caste board should be here instead - that would liven it up.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 25, 2010, 01:42:26 PM
My biggest disappointment with CF is that this thread is tragic instead of hilarious.

You must have a farged up sense of humor. I laugh my ass off every time I open this thread

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 25, 2010, 01:40:37 PM
Farging disgusting.  I'll never understand people who can allow themselves to live in that type of filth...let alone allowing your kids to live there.  There's simply no excuse for it. 

Says the chain smoker who smokes like there is no tomorrow.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

paco

If Vick's stupid kid doesnt make you laugh, nothing will

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24737167/detail.html

QuoteATLANTA -- A 4-year-old child may now have a sexually transmitted disease because of a used condom he found in an Atlanta hotel room.

Carmen Jones said she is hurting inside not knowing what sexually transmitted diseases her grandson may now have.

"The doctors at Scottish Rite said, if it was some sort of herpes it would last seven to 10 days, and sure enough about 10 days he started getting better, but then the blisters reappeared," said Jones.

Jones said she, her grandson and other family members stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in downtown Atlanta on July 31.

When they got up the next morning, her grandson found a used condom in their bed.

"I ran out the bathroom and my grandson had a condom in his mouth. His tongue was in the condom and he was trying to blow it up. I immediately took it out of his mouth and he thought it was a balloon, that he was blowing up a balloon," said Jones.

Jones said she became even more worried when she saw what was inside the condom.

"It still had, what appeared to be semen in the condom. I want to take the condom and have it tested," said Jones.

But Jones said the manager at the Wyndham Hotel would not let her take the condom.

Jones said after 24 hours, her grandson started throwing up, he developed a fever and started showing signs of a possible STD.

"Little white blisters all on the top of his mouth, on his tongue, inside the mouth, inside the lip the bottom lip, it was all over," said Jones.

CBS Atlanta went to the Wyndham Hotel with our tough question only to find out the Wyndham no longer owns the building at the corner of Piedmont and Andrew Young International Boulevard.

Georgia State University bought it and turned it into student dorms.

CBS called the Wyndham Corporate offices with our Tough Questions. We left a message, but no one returned our call.

Jones wants answers about the dirty room. She fears the answers she may get from doctors about her grandson.

"You definitely don't want it to come back as HIV [positive] or STD or something like that. You don't want that and you definitely don't want him to have to live with this for the rest of his life," said Jones.

Tuesday, CBS Atlanta uncovered new details about the company that managed the hotel in question.

CBS Atlanta has confirmed that Crescent Hotels and Resorts managed the property at the time of the incident.

CBS Atlanta also confirmed hotel General Manager Bonnie Stanley was in charge of hotel operations when the July incident happened.

CBS Atlanta reporter Michelle Marsh contacted Stanley over the phone.

Marsh: "Do you know why a condom would be in a room that was supposed to be cleaned?"

Stanley: "No, I don't."

Marsh: "OK, so do you understand why we have to ask some tough questions about this?

Stanley: "Well, sure I do."

Stanley added, "I'm aware of the incident that was reported. We reported to the insurance company for them to make a determination and investigate it."

Marsh: "And what did your investigation find?"

Stanley: "They haven't completed that yet."

Marsh: "The family says they showed the condom to your assistant general manager, is that not true?"

Stanley: "Yes, it is. There was a condom there."

Stanley said she still works for Crescent Hotels and Resorts but would not reveal which locations she was in charge of.

Stanley said this case was an isolated incident and all rooms are cleaned before people check in.

CBS Atlanta tried multiple times to speak to someone from Crescent's corporate office in Virginia but no one responded to any of the messages.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

LBIggle

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 25, 2010, 01:40:37 PMI'll never understand people who can allow themselves to live in that type of filth...let alone allowing your kids to live there.

mental illness
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

paco

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2010, 05:33:58 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 25, 2010, 01:40:37 PMI'll never understand people who can allow themselves to live in that type of filth...let alone allowing your kids to live there.

mental illness

Skin Color.

Oh wait, wrong CF.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2010, 05:33:58 PM

mental illness

Are you speaking specifically about the people in the article, or just in general? 

Diomedes

I was inferring that you have mental AIDS shteinface.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2010, 08:00:25 PM
I was inferring that you have mental AIDS shteinface.

shteinface? I think Dio's ovulating right now.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes