The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 14, 2010, 10:32:11 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-man-life-sentence-ninth-dwi/story?id=11395058&page=1

Thoughts on this?
He hasnt killed anyone, make him take the drug that neutralizes booze as part of his life process.  Killinghim is pointless in this case, but whatever, one less moron = me not caring. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

well, my old man has at least six dwi

hit a cop car once with his motorcycle

arrested for drugs a few times, probably assualt when he was younger, etc.

never burglary or any of that.

he's in a homeless shelter right now.  it's better than prison.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Life is too harsh.

But he should spend some serious jail time.

Tomahawk

Like the A-Team, it seems like he's being punished for a crime he didn't commit. He didn't kill anybody and presumably he already did time or whatever for his prior transgressions

rjs246

The similarities between this guy and the A-Team are eerie.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

No doubt...when I first read the article, I thought it might have been a prequel to the pilot episode

smeags

QuoteThe 44-year-old unemployed computer technician regularly dons a shredded-paper dog costume to attend conventions of other "furries" - people who enjoy giving animals human characteristics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7941174/Furry-man-denied-bid-to-legally-change-name-to-Boomer-the-Dog.html
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Rome

BigEd76

Munson

Maybe they should have rented a Cat to clear that road off......??
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

did PG post this one yet?

the 5-yr old daughter weighs 158 and can't walk more than 10 feet

the 4-yr old daughter weighs 89, still uses diapers and bottles and sleeps in her piss

both are covered in lice and have roaches and spiders in their rooms

Sgt PSN

Farging disgusting.  I'll never understand people who can allow themselves to live in that type of filth...let alone allowing your kids to live there.  There's simply no excuse for it.