Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Ironically Cousins would probably take less to go to the Vikings.  Not much less, but a bit.

Tomahawk

Why are the Vikings in the Cousins discussion? If the Vikes aren't sold on Bridgewater, they're sold on Keenum, right?

hbionic

According to my Vikes-loving friend, Keenum is really good, but has a weak arm and makes mistakes when pressured (like most QB's) but his mistakes seem to be really bad. Apparently, he's been one bad game away from being benched all season.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

I think he had an aberration of a season too. I thought they were still all in on Teddy B. though

General_Failure

Bradford, Keenum, and Bridgewater are all free agents. They're neither as good or as healthy as Cousins.

The worst thing is you know someone out there's going to be dumb enough to give Bradford more money.

General_Failure

Frank Reich, Colts HC. Probably.

https://twitter.com/Colts/status/962819491150422019

General_Failure

After a successful year, the Jags are going to be a big boy franchise and take the tarps off the seats next season to go with the new uniforms and non-gradient helmets.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on February 12, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
After a successful year, the Jags are going to be a big boy franchise and take the tarps off the seats next season to go with the new uniforms and non-gradient helmets.

they can leave the tarps on for the eagle game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

bears-ravens hall of fame game.

ice grillin you

3....2.....1 til salty eagle fans start yelling

Diomedes

Really?  Why...?  Hall of Fame game doesn't usually feature the Champs, does it?

I don't watch that though...maybe I'm mistaken?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Bears (Urlakkkerrrz) - Ravens (murderin Ray) HOF game makes sense.

Couldn't give two shteins about preseason games.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 13, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
Really?  Why...?  Hall of Fame game doesn't usually feature the Champs, does it?

I don't watch that though...maybe I'm mistaken?

because dawk is going in and the eagles won the super bowl so they will bitch about it not being the birds

im not sure about the champs being in it....i would think the champs could be in if they have a huge player being inducted...but either way it wont stop people from whining about it

phattymatty

i feel like if the eagles didn't win the SB, the dawk/TO combo would have put them in over urlakker.  but since they will most likely have a big opening weekend game anyway, they don't want to overkill the eagles.

also yes who gives a shtein that's two minutes longer than i've ever thought about the hall of fame game.