Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Complaint: Fired Texans GM Brian Gaine 'targeted' African American employees in series of firings

QuoteRecently fired Houston Texans general manager Brian Gaine "targeted" African American employees in a series of firings during his tenure, a former Texans security coordinator alleged in a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Jeff Pope, who was notified he would not be retained by the team May 8, made a series of allegations in a 4,500-word charge of discrimination complaint obtained by USA TODAY Sports early Thursday morning. Gaine was fired by the Texans on Friday with little insight into the move disclosed by the team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Melving Gordon knows what's up.  Hope things work out well for him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

QuoteST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- Coach Andy Reid said the Kansas City Chiefs would welcome back Pro Bowl wide receiver Tyreek Hill when full-squad training camp begins on Saturday.

"We're comfortable with Tyreek coming back here and we look forward to bringing him back here and having an opportunity to get back to doing what he loves to do,''

What he loves to do is domestic abuse, Big Red.

General_Failure

It's more attention than he ever paid to his own family.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Antonio Brown is out with...frostbite on his feet.

Went for cryotherapy and chose to not wear socks like you're apparently supposed to.

Clown.

Eagaholic

New nickname should be Mr Erect Nipples.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 07, 2019, 06:22:31 PM
Antonio Brown is out with...frostbite on his feet.

Went for cryotherapy and chose to not wear socks like you're apparently supposed to.

Clown.

That's cold, Jay. 

🥶

Diomedes

I watched the first episode of Hard Knocks on YouTube last night.  Never seen the show before. 

Can't tell you how glad I am that I chose drugs instead of sports, and spent zero time in locker rooms surrounded by jocks and has-been jocks (coaches).
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i tried it a few years ago when it was all the rage....just dont get how anyone would enjoy that shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I watched it last year.  I remain amazed someone didn't knock Hue Jackson straight the farg out.

He is a truly awful person, and, amazingly enough, an even shteintier leader.   

Diomedes

Duke Johnson got out of Cleveland; traded to Houston for a 4th/3rd depending on variables.

General_Failure