Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

romey's drama queen act is one of my favorite things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Why am I a drama queen for refusing to watch this bullshtein?  My life isn't as empty as yours, so obviously watching them lose in new and interesting ways isn't necessary for me. 

But hey, keep watching if you want. 

MDS

because you sound like a hysterical woman....i love it dont get me wrong

i havent watched them really at all the past week or so. its a tough product right now. ill be there next year, though. with or without kap and klen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

another year older santana and arrieta should be fun
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nevermind the contract, as mediocre as arrieta will be - he's still one of the 5 best SP they will have. at least to start the year. by midseason one of the kids could be pushing.

santana is a carcass who is forcing that oaf hoskins to play out of position. if hes still here there are issues.

Geowhizzer

Too little too late time.

Rome

I can't wait until Machado, Brycie and the rest look at the Phillies and say, "no amount of money" in reply to Cancerman's ridiculous contract offers. 

Also - Kapler's "a chip and a chair" quote is so laughable, it alone should get him fired. 

MDS

your victim complex is staggering

Rome

Care to take a moment away from obsessing about me to talk about the Phillies?

Freak. 

MDS

youre more interesting than the phillies

Geowhizzer

Currently Florida 2, Philadelphia 0

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 16, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
Currently Florida 2, Philadelphia 0

The Isles beat the Flyers in preseason hockey too. Future Floridians.

Geowhizzer

Said a few unkind words to Hoskins during that last at-bat.  Should have blasted that strike two pitch.

PhillyPhreak54

5.5 back...7 left with ATL

LETS DO THIS

MDS