Superbowl thread

Started by SD, February 01, 2014, 08:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2014, 09:25:07 PM
seems like they are trying to get it for russell wilson....only explanation for why they are throwing it so much

That TD probably just sealed it for him too

ice grillin you

btw russell wilson is going to win a superbowl with jermaine kearse and doug baldwin....i hope all the bed wetter apologists who have screamed about todd pinkston for all these years can now shut up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2014, 09:27:57 PM
btw russell wilson is going to win a superbowl with jermaine kearse and doug baldwin....i hope all the bed wetter apologists who have screamed about todd pinkston for all these years can now shut up

Take that, TO and Freddie Mitchell!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

As great as Manning is, this game exemplifies why I rank Brady higher.

General_Failure

Seahawks DBs dropping like flies. Time for some Manning bullshtein magic!

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 02, 2014, 09:31:37 PM
As great as Manning is, this game exemplifies why I rank Brady higher.

even if he won this game its really not that close....losing it puts him under .500 in the postseason....brady is ten games over

ice grillin you

eli face!! and hes not even playing

Tomahawk

The tuck rule still biases me

Don Ho

:yay
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

if the tuck rule means something to you then it should change how you feel about the teams legacy...i dont see how that one play changes a single thing about bradys greatness

Tomahawk

NC_Eagle

But Wilson's not 6'4" 250lbs. and able to throw the ball into the upper deck off his back foot, how could he win a Super Bowl?

:paranoid

Seriously though, I didn't see any Seahawks games this year and didn't know their D was that dominating.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

BUT THE DEFENSE!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Sgt PSN

And the list of teams that have never won a SB is 1 team shorter.  Thanks a lot Denver. 

Dicks.