2013 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by SD, January 27, 2013, 10:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Here he is with his fiance:

She's not a bad looking girl, but an athlete of his magnitude should be getting hotter ass.

Rome

Diomedes

She's plenty hot enough.  He's no beauty either.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 19, 2013, 04:25:06 PM
She's plenty hot enough.  He's no beauty either.

She's plain. I've dated hotter and I'm not a millionaire, an athlete, and I hate women.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I know I've banged hotter chicks than that.   She's not bad looking at all, and if he was a plumber instead of a multi-million dollar quarterback, she'd be completely out of his league.

Eagaholic

If you're talking marriage, after a certain point hotness is a relatively minor consideration. A lot of rich guys learn that the hard way.

SD

Quote from: Eagaholic on May 19, 2013, 05:39:57 PM
If you're talking marriage, after a certain point hotness is a relatively minor consideration. A lot of rich guys learn that the hard way.

holic just dropped some knowledge

I'd rather marry a 7 with a great personality than I would a 10 who's a funhole.

Rome

Right, like there's a 10 alive who isn't a hateful funhole.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

RG3 found someone he actually loves instead of getting hypnotized by the Hoyda. He did this at about age 20, too. Is he a wizard?

Either that or his 7's got a snapping gyro.

PhillyPhreak54

Go read @dcsportsblog on twitter. He asked who sent RGIII gifts and the people responding are hilarious. One dude got him a jerky maker. His buddy posted the dudes email so one of youse do the right thing and email the fargtard.