Some Personal Bad News

Started by Zanshin, February 18, 2007, 03:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I made a few comments about my wife being pregnant on here not long ago, so I thought I'd just get this out of the way:

Unfortunately, my wife had to have some emergency surgery yesterday, and we lost the baby.  So, there's no more little Eagles fan on deck.

It's one of those sad things that happens, though usually not this late in the game.  At any rate, my wife looks to be holding up as well as she can be under the circumtstances, and we'll be okay.

Since people on here knew we were expecting, I figured Id just start a thread and be done with it.

Thanks.

Cerevant

I'm sorry to hear it Zan - I know how tough it can be.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Feva

Damn... that's too bad, man.  Sorry to hear that.

Keep your heads up.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

Hey, life can sometimes be a nasty kick in the balls.  No newsflash for anyone there.  Was just our turn in the barrel, as the old joke goes.

It'll be okay.  Thanks, though.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

yea man, like evryone else, sorry to hear that. hope the best for you and fam.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Condolences Z.  Glad to hear your wife is doing well though....given the circumstances.

Father Demon

Z -- my deepest condolences.  As you and others have mentioned, life goes on.  It's just up to you to keep on going.

My best to Mrs. Z.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Drunkmasterflex

Sorry to hear it bro, wish you all luck.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

Sorry for your family's loss, Z.

Best wishes to your wife for a full recovery.

Quasimoto

NGM

Sorry Z, you and the Mrs. try to stay positive. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Seabiscuit36

Sorry to hear that Z.  I guess you could always look at it as Mrs Z came out of it ok.  Good luck
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhanInDC

Sorry to hear it Z. My wife and I had some issues with trying to have a kid, so I can understand what you guys are going through.

Take care and try to keep postive.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

proof positive that life sucks:  Zanshin's kid didn't make it, but somehow I did.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger