TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

the only two shows I make an effort to watch are The Office and Law and Order:SVU, but I did catch IASIP the other night, they have been playing them on Sunday nights and it was pretty funny.

Seabiscuit36

All of the CSI's
Law & Order
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order CI
Family Guy
Sopranos
Deadwood
Lucky Louie
Entourage
The Wire
Rome
Curb
NFL Total Access
SportsCenter
Espn news all the time
House
Cold Case( the wifes favorite)
Without a Trace
Discovery Times Channel
Deadliest Catch
National Geographic Channel
Nip/Tuck
Over There(when it was on)
Lost
The Office
The Unit

And probably a crap load more.  Tivo was made on the Seventh Day.

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

MDS

Ha. My new favorite thread.

I watch:
Just about anything on HBO
Prison Break
Simpsons
Family Guy
Lost
SVU
Office
Earl
Arrested
Scrubs
Seinfeld (reruns)
Moral Orel (up yours christian right)

Lucky Louie gets a meh in my book.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

The Sopranos
Rome
CYE
Entourage
The Shield
Lost
Seinfeld reruns

Those are the shows that I watch daily(if they are on). The only one currently going is Entourage right now.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Lost
Entourage
Seinfeld re-runs
Family Guy
South Park

Caught Lucky Louie a few times and thought it was pretty good.

Wingspan

i just started watching Carnivale on dvd...only 2 episodes in and i cant say i am looking forward to continuing it. i thought it was kinda dumb.

except for the twin peaks midget
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

House is a pretty good show, even though it has the same format every week:

-- someone faints before the opening credits
-- at some point in the first 20 minutes, they turn pasty white.  House orders a biopsy.
-- at some point in the next 10 minutes, they suddenly start choking.  House orders a biopsy.
-- they gather notes and can't figure it out.  House orders a biopsy.
-- at some point in the final 10 minutes, it suddenly clicks that the cause of the pasty whiteness was something in or near the home
-- Everyone is OK and House limps away

The BIGSTUD

No one beats Vic Mackey.

The LIFE SUX thing was classic.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Seabiscuit36

I watched "The Drug Years" on sundance over the weekend.  Great documentary about the effect drug have had on the US from the Jazz years up to today.  Its also on VH1 with commercials and edited.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Shows I like:
The Shield, Vic Mackey is one bad ass motherfarger.
Nip Tuck
Battlestar Galactica, I like Sci Fi stuff.
All the Law and Orders and CSI's.
American Chopper
Biker Buildoff
Monster Garage
Deadiest Catch
South Park
Blue Collar Comedy
I watch a lot of the Military, Discovery, History, A&E and The Learning Channel

No one here has watched or likes 'Rescue Me' besides SunMo? I think it's pretty good. I like a lot of the shows on FX. Before the new season started, they did a short of them looking for some monster in the firehouse that ended up being a dog. It was funny how all the big brave firemen were scared. Then at the end two of them started puking. It was funny stuff.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 27, 2006, 04:02:39 PM
House is a pretty good show, even though it has the same format every week:

-- someone faints before the opening credits
-- at some point in the first 20 minutes, they turn pasty white.  House orders a biopsy.
-- at some point in the next 10 minutes, they suddenly start choking.  House orders a biopsy.
-- they gather notes and can't figure it out.  House orders a biopsy.
-- at some point in the final 10 minutes, it suddenly clicks that the cause of the pasty whiteness was something in or near the home
-- Everyone is OK and House limps away

That's not fair Ed.  Things don't always work out so everyone's OK.  Remember the lady who kills her infant son?  Then refuses treatment for her stomach cancer?  Yeah, that one was a happy ending.
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

As long as everyone dies in the end, it's a happy ending.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Sopranos
Rome
Deadwood
Entourage
Lost
The Office
The Ultimate Fighter
Sportcenter
Family Guy(Usually wait until it comes out on DVD)
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MadMarchHare

Quote from: Diomedes on June 27, 2006, 05:16:28 PM
As long as everyone dies in the end, it's a happy ending.

I was referring to normal people, Dio. ;)
Anyone but Reid.