Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Zanshin

lol...I only accept souls.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on May 05, 2005, 07:50:49 PM
lol...I only accept souls.

how about neked pic of my girl for a neked pic of ur girl? wanna trade?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

NGM

Where's that last picture Geo?  That looks like a sweet crib.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyGirl

Took this on our honeymoon, we had just gotten off the catamaran on the right, next to the hut:

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on May 05, 2005, 08:29:45 PM
Where's that last picture Geo?  That looks like a sweet crib.

Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.  We went there on vacation last summer.

PhillyGirl

I also love this pic. Took it from FAR out in centerfield from the standing room area. I still can't believe how perfect the zoom was. And this is a compressed image:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/SamiB/Thomecenterfieldpic.jpg
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 05, 2005, 09:03:42 PM
I also love this pic. Took it from FAR out in centerfield from the standing room area. I still can't believe how perfect the zoom was. And this is a compressed image:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/SamiB/Thomecenterfieldpic.jpg

im surprised the ball wasn't blurry...nice shot btw
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of cool ass pics in here. I especially enjoyed rjs's. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I found them funny. :-D

i don't own a digi cam. I might buy one, but then I'd have to learn how to load them into the PC. And I'm not very techincal so I'd probably farg it up.

I even screwed up taking pics at TC last year. I had a ton of good shots with Beermonkey's camera and they didn't take because I didn't push the button all the way down until it beeped.

I did take a lot of good pics one time when the Eagles trained in WC with a regular camera though. I don't know why I'm telling yall this though because it's not like I can show them on here. :-D

Zanshin

Get one.  Good to have, and cheap.  As far as getting pics into the PC, it's usually as easy as connecting one end of a wire to the PC and the other end to the camera...the computer does the rest.

Mad-Lad

Nothing better than a random bag of meat lying on the sidewalk on Milwaukee Ave.

Zanshin

Yeti

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 05, 2005, 09:03:42 PM

That is a clean shot for a zoom.  What kind of camera was it?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic